Meeting #10: Saturday, November 26, 2005
In Attendance: Daniel Augusta ***Erik Berg***Ayden Buss***Erica Lasker ***Arthur Mackinnon
Madi Mandalati***Stefany Morrison***Jaimie Parker***Kerri Potter***Emily Sirota
***Kent Suss - (super(duper)advisor)
1) We decided on what should be written on the 24/7 shirts! On the front it will say, “Doctors recommend 8-10 hours of sleep every night”. On the back it will say, “But sleep is for the weak. 24/7.”
2) Kent welcomes submissions from The Link for the next MTYP newsletter to come out in January or February.
3) From 8:00- 11:00 Saturday night during 24/7. there will be free time for socializing and games.
4) The canteen for 24/7 will be operating during lunch and dinner on Sunday as an alternative to walking over to the Forks to buy food!
5) We discussed planning a Coffeehouse where people could perform skits, sing of song, etc. This could happen possibly in the MTYP lobby in 2006 and we could have a canteen there too!
Should you wish to join THE LINK or help with any of these events, feel free to attend any of our weekly meetings, held Saturdays at 2pm in the Theatre School office or e-mail us at email@example.com. Also, feel free to comment or post on our livejournal! THE LINK wants to hear your ideas… and it is a great way to meet new people and even engineer fun.